Fortaleza Reznor
The Adventures Of Super Mario World Return To Dinosaur Land level demo FLVP3jF¡Bienvenido a Fortaleza Reznor!
¿Que es Fortaleza Reznor?
Fortaleza Reznor es un foro de SMWH (Super Mario World Hacking) Aquí modificamos (hackeamos) el juego de Mario World a nuestro gusto y enseñamos a otros a saber a manejar el hacking de SMW usando la famosa herramienta "Lunar Magic".

¡Regístrate!
Únete a nuestra comunidad!, te ayudaremos en cada duda que tengas respecto al SMWH. Aparte podrás participar en eventos que hay en el foro y descargar los recursos que crean nuestros usuarios.

¡ANÍMATE! ¡Te divertirás en nuestro foro!

Atte:
La administracion.
Fortaleza Reznor
The Adventures Of Super Mario World Return To Dinosaur Land level demo FLVP3jF¡Bienvenido a Fortaleza Reznor!
¿Que es Fortaleza Reznor?
Fortaleza Reznor es un foro de SMWH (Super Mario World Hacking) Aquí modificamos (hackeamos) el juego de Mario World a nuestro gusto y enseñamos a otros a saber a manejar el hacking de SMW usando la famosa herramienta "Lunar Magic".

¡Regístrate!
Únete a nuestra comunidad!, te ayudaremos en cada duda que tengas respecto al SMWH. Aparte podrás participar en eventos que hay en el foro y descargar los recursos que crean nuestros usuarios.

¡ANÍMATE! ¡Te divertirás en nuestro foro!

Atte:
La administracion.
Fortaleza Reznor
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

¡Super Mario World Hacking en español! ¡Ayuda, tips, diversión y más!

ÍndiceMiembrosRegistrarseConectarseBuscar

Comparte

The Adventures Of Super Mario World Return To Dinosaur Land level demo

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje
Flameman
Shelless Green Koopa
Shelless Green Koopa
Flameman

Posts Posts : 6

The Adventures Of Super Mario World Return To Dinosaur Land level demo Empty
MensajeTema: The Adventures Of Super Mario World Return To Dinosaur Land level demo   The Adventures Of Super Mario World Return To Dinosaur Land level demo EmptyLun Mayo 15, 2017 3:31 pm

Hey guys!

I need input on the levels and any bugs you can find!

[Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver este vínculo]

keep in mind the fort is a work in progress and I made it to were you can get to the end
Maxodex
Dino Rhino
Dino Rhino
Maxodex

Posts Posts : 847

MensajeTema: Re: The Adventures Of Super Mario World Return To Dinosaur Land level demo   The Adventures Of Super Mario World Return To Dinosaur Land level demo EmptyLun Mayo 15, 2017 4:18 pm

Just finished playing through!

What I noticed is that you tended to use lots of gimmicks into a single level, often literally just once (like the screen scrolling pipe section to get a POW), which kind of gives the impression you put them there for the heck of it instead of making a level based around one and developing it. This also sort of happens with custom sprites like the yellow flying koopa since they're almost never placed in a threatening way, and those bomb-throwing moles were seen like twice in the entire demo. Despite this, the gimmicks were generally pretty well used, like the propeller block part (i fucking love that sprite) in the second level. The ghost house was the only one who didn't do this, based almost exclusively around keys and POWs and I found it overall pretty enjoyable. I also found the very first part of the the first level (when you hit the invis note blocks) to be pretty fun too!

Levels themselves were pretty good too, although first one is a little too empty, since it's mostly about those outline coins and maybe moles. The grassland levels could also use some prettier decoration, though I really like the architecture of the second level with all those ceiling slopes and stuff.

-Was there a way to even hit those turn blocks in the cave section with the moles? thonk
-How should one get the secret exit in the second level when you're required to activate the yellow switch palace, which is only accessible when you find the secret exit? thonk
-In the ghost house level, the mini sublevel with the POW and the key has a glitched custom sprite that falls right next to the door at the end. wuzzat?? thonk
-You could make the entrance to level 2 a "right pipe" entrance so Mario is automatically spawned facing left. thonk

I think that's all. Good luck. Razz
Flameman
Shelless Green Koopa
Shelless Green Koopa
Flameman

MensajeTema: Re: The Adventures Of Super Mario World Return To Dinosaur Land level demo   The Adventures Of Super Mario World Return To Dinosaur Land level demo EmptyLun Mayo 15, 2017 4:27 pm

Max waht you said it did not make me happy because I hate gimmick hacks like jump and my goal was not to that instead put a gimmick in and build a level around that and it looks like I I did not do that and ended up doing what I did not do! it's frustrating to set your mind on not doing something then end up doing it not knowing you're doing what you don't want to do
Flameman
Shelless Green Koopa
Shelless Green Koopa
Flameman

MensajeTema: cont   The Adventures Of Super Mario World Return To Dinosaur Land level demo EmptyMiér Jun 07, 2017 10:10 am

Hey I guess this will be the new home for my hack (The Adventures Of Super Mario World: Return To Dinosaur Land). I'll update this as much as I can or if I have anything worth sharing

keep in mind this is an early version of the level and this is a basic body of the level. It is currently being worked on and the level is due to change on the creator whim.

as usual I would like input or suggestions.

Hey, supongo que este será el nuevo hogar de mi hack. Actualizaré esto tanto como pueda o si tengo algo que vale la pena compartir

Tenga presente que ésta es una versión temprana del nivel y éste es un cuerpo básico del nivel. Actualmente se está trabajando y el nivel se debe a cambiar en el capricho del creador.

Como de costumbre me gustaría sugerencias o sugerencias.
Archivos
Level137.png
No tienes los permisos para descargar los archivos.
(21 KB) Descargado 10 veces
Level137.png
No tienes los permisos para descargar los archivos.
(36 KB) Descargado 1 veces
Contenido patrocinado

MensajeTema: Re: The Adventures Of Super Mario World Return To Dinosaur Land level demo   The Adventures Of Super Mario World Return To Dinosaur Land level demo Empty

The Adventures Of Super Mario World Return To Dinosaur Land level demo

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.